Distribution centers and other industrial settings put unique demands on a headset. So VXi designed the VR11 and VR12 headsets to work effectively with the voice-picking and speech recognition applications used in warehouses and similarly noisy environments. Advanced VXi noise-cancelling microphones and high-quality audio receivers give you the productivity-boosting audio accuracy these unique applications need. And the VR11 and VR12 are as comfortable as they are durable, to meet the demands of the all-day, rough and tumble every-day use.
The VXi VR12 is a single-wire convertible headset that gives you a choice of over-the-head and behind-the-neck wearing styles.
• Audio accuracy for voice picking and other speech recognition applications.
• High quality durability stands up to all-day, every-day use.
• Lightweight design is easy and comfortable to wear all day.
• Compatible with most major wearable computers and devices used in voice-picking environments.
• G type (GN Netcom/Jabra) Quick Disconnect.
• One-year warranty.