ICC's Category 6A (CAT 6A) FTP, patch cords surpass industry requirements for 10 Gig performance to support 10G Base-T Ethernet. ICC's CAT 6A FTP Shielded Solution is designed to deliver advanced performance and reliability in the most hostile and demanding datacom environments. ICC's shielding system protects vital network terminations from harmful Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) that causes alien crosstalk along the path of a signal. ICC's 10G 6A FTP end-to-end Cabling Solution exceeds all channel performance requirements in TIA-568-B.2-10 from 1 MHz to 500MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Such performance will enable your network to support current technologies such as 10/100/1G/10G Ethernet as well as advanced new and Internet Protocol-based services.
• Component rated CAT 6A patch cords assuring high signal quality, minimal cross talk and return loss, and minimizing alien crosstalk
• Creates a high speed CAT 6A Connection for cross and direct connects by patching cables runs to subsystems and equipment
• Designed with a low profile snagless boots for high density applications without any compromise in performance
• Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568 Category 6A standard
• Suppports 10GbE bandwidth
• Shielded construction reduces EMI/RFi interference
• Available in 3, 5, 7, 10, 15, and 25 feet